Join now

Soon in Bali - Looking for a job

Views

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I will land in Bali at the begin of December to start a new step in our professional and private lives which is certainly the most exiting one!! After having experienced a professional year in the financial services as an auditor of industrial companies in Belgium, the objective is to change, and combine a professional experience in Bali with its amazing living experience.

I have already spent good times in Asia (South-Korea for 7 months) as well as many travels around S.E.A and feel like I fell in love with Asian people and cultures !

I am a very dynamic person, have strong communication and networking skills as well as creative and analytical abilities. I like getting involved in projects and extra activities, take up real challenges and I have already had many opportunities to develop those skills through different jobs and projects, in Brussels or in Korea.

I am a French native speaker but also speak/write Dutch and English very well.

More than ever, I am ready to meet Bali and develop myself by working and enjoying life over there.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any job opportunities for me or any recommendation/idea!!

See you soon anyway,

Jean-François

Bali Forum