Join now

The Last Laugh Comedy Club (Bali)

Hi Folks,

Who fancies a night of stand up comedy? Many of you won't know this but I owned a stand up comedy venue in Singapore for 12 years and I have been asked to select the comedians and produce the show, Oh and MC.

I have booked 2 awesome acts details on them​ are​ below and Fat Bowl Sports is a great comedy venue -

Please support this event by coming and sharing the event with your mates.

I suggest we all go on the opening night the 24th Feb (Poster attached) and have a great night out together.

Please let me know how many tickets you need and I can book tables for you and you can pay on the door Rp 250k incl. 2 drinks.
​T​
his will sell out so let me know
​asap.

The ACTS..
​c​

Katie Burch
Katie Burch - Award Winning rising Aussie star quikly becoming a global sensation. Raw comedy from the mother of two !

Katie Burch’s comedic range was was unmactched.....timed her pre-puchline pauses to perfection.” - The Sydney Morning Herald

“....my favourite was Protected content mum ...Katie Burch with her sandpaper-rough wit. I will never look at Tim Tams the same way” - The Herald Sun

Chris Radburn
Award winning & world renowned a former layer come comedian Go Figure !! Winner Triple M ‘One Mic Stand’. Time out People’s Choice Award. International FInalist - NBC’s Last Comic Standing.

“Great delivery ....you murdered’ - Rob Schneider
‘with deft wit, his observational style hits’ - The Age
‘very funny ...the audience loved it’ - Sun Herald
‘Laid back Seinfeld like ’reallife’ comedy’ - Arts Hub

​Cheers Kerry​

From 8.30PM SHARP !
Tickets : IDR 250K includes First 2 Drinks
Tickets available for pre purchase pick up at FBS Bar or (GOJEK *Fees apply)
rated / Protected content Strong Language & questionable references

Bali Forum

Our Global Partners