Join now

work research (Bali)

Good afternoon!

My name is Victoria, i am searching an internship or work in hotels of Bali! I attracted by this country.
I am interested in the position for housekeeping or guest relations officer (front desk),villa's manager or other similar positions as I am confident that I am the right person for the vacancy and that I would also be an asset to this business. I speak Russian, English and French (B2)and a bit Chinese. I traveled a lot, I am open minded, and so I think it will help me a lot in this job. i am able to work independently and i am flexible, i am well motivated and pretty sure that i can do well this job,
I have an experience of working as a receptionist in the hotel in my native country. Where my duties included greeting visitors in a polite, friendly and helpful manner, dealing with their enquiries and also providing information about the company and its products, checking their rooms, and helping them with all their requests.
Last time i worked more like a teacher and educator, following my diploma, but i am attracted by hospitality a lot and i would like to work more in this field, then in the future to do studding in hospitality management and create my carrier.
I feel that my biggest strengths are my ability to organize, provide clerical support to colleagues and communicate well with people from all backgrounds.
I am ready to begin immediately and I am able for a job interview on Skype. Thank you in advance for taking a moment to review my letter.

My best regards,