Join now

6 months internship wanted in Bangalore

Views

Hi everyone!

I am attending the last semester of my 5 year program at ISTEC PARIS (French business school) majoring in Business with a focus in entrepreneurship and international business.
From now on, I am looking for an intern entry-level position in business development, project management or marketing strategy.

Thanks to the two internships I did for two serial entrepreneurs (in Dubai and in San Francisco) and my studies abroad in San Francisco and Australia I learned how to work and communicate in a multicultural and a startup environment. I gained in professional maturity, improved my communication skills by being a strong team player, my ability to thrive under pressure and to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment.

In Dubai I upgraded my social media skills in attending many business-networking meetings and at the end get the contracts.
In San Francisco I managed customer queries, returns and exchanges, managed the PR Campaign and did viral marketing,
I also helped in managing the website, piloting the web developer and our suppliers and managed social media.
In addition I managed the start up by myself for more than two months while my boss was abroad and helped to increase the turnover.

I can offer my optimist and constructive attitude and my skills in problems solving; my ability to take initiatives and to face challenges, all of which should make me an ideal candidate.

The internship will have to be 6 months long starting in April Protected content . (flexible)

WOuld anybody be able to help me on my research process ? What are the companies established in Bangalore ?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards
flora

Bangalore Forum