Join now

Any musicians or singers out there? (Bangalore)

Views

Hi all,

I am consul of The Bangalore Music, Arts and Culture group and I am looking for InterNations musicians and singers to be involved in an exciting 2 day event being held in Bangalore Your role will either to perform or to present a fun workshop at the event.

The event will be held locally at 2 locations. One is a swanky live music venue. The other venue is at house converted into a recording studio and music academy which is cosy and has a nice vibe. You will also meet some wonderful people involved in the arts and music from Bangalore and beyond.

I am also looking for women who are in the music or arts industry who would like to deliver a workshop catering specifically to women. I already have a couple of ladies in mind but I would like one or two more options. I am also open to women to come forth and propose an idea for a workshop.

The planning is still underway and I will be posting the official activity shortly along with a timetable of workshops. The workshops will begin at midday and end about 6pm. The fun does not end there as you will be able to mingle and meet new people after the workshops.

Bangalore Forum

Our Global Partners