Join now

Charity 4km Run/Walk, Sat 30th June (Bangalore)

Hi Guys,

A couple of friends have set up a team called ‘Satch’ to support the underprivileged and needy across all ages. They have been working with a few orphanages and old people’s homes in Bangalore. Their next event is scheduled for Saturday, 30th June Protected content the army ground, MG road, Bangalore.

This will be a ‘run and ride’ event where people can join a 4 km run and/ or a 10 km cycle ride in the army ground (its OK if you can’t completeJ). The money will be collected in cheque favouring ‘Paraplegic Rehabilitation Centre’. This centre based in Pune takes care of spinal injury patients from the Indian army. Hence the Indian army is being very supportive of the event.
How can you help? I have a few asks from you listed below. Let me know which ones can you support?

I would like you to contribute any sum that you feel comfortable to give. Minimum is Rs Protected content the maximum they have received till now is Rs Protected content .
Please come on the day to join the event with Arti and Agastya.
Can you put the attached poster’s print outs in your Bangalore offices for the employees to be able to join? I can also send you hard copies if you want.

It’s a two nation event. On Friday, 29/06 one of my colleagues (Viren Lall) is going to swim 7 kms in a London pool where he has been practicing for this since the last few months. On sat, 30/06 we will cover double the distance on Indian land (14kms) by running and cycling. Viren is aiming to collect £ Protected content London. I want us to beat that in India and show how the world is changing. Viren is of Indian origin from Doon School followed by IIT and did his management from London Business School.

Please come along:
Saturday, 30th June Protected content , Protected content
SATCH Run and Ride event
Venue: Army Ground, MG Road Bangalore
7.30am: Sign-in
8am – 9 am: 4 km run
9am – 10am: 10km cycle ride

See you on Saturday!!!
Frank

Bangalore Forum

Our Global Partners