Join now

Confused about quality of schools inBlr. help! (Bangalore)

HI everyone,
I hope someone can shed some light on this for me. :)

I have an 8 year old son and we are considering moving back to Bangalore after 15 years. My son was born in US and although he has traveled to India 8 times already, he is pretty happy with being in US. However, we feel we need to move back to be close to family. I am very confused about the schools in Bangalore. I want a good environment for him, because if he is happy, we will be happy. He is a good kid, shy and needs a nurturing environment. Most people are suggesting we move to whitefield. (My husband is in the IT field) I am ok with living anywhere but I really need to know the good schools from the bad. I hear mixed reviews on all schools when I search online. Any advice will help. He will be entering grade 3 next year. we are looking for a good education/environment as well as clean and safe infrastructure.
I hear about Aditi but I hear it is very tough to get in. Indus and other schools have a good reputation but when i search online there are horror stories. I hope someone can help. We can also go to bangalore in december to check the schools, but we need to narrow down the schools.Thank you.

Bangalore Forum

Our Global Partners