Join now

Expat Freelance Writer Wanted (Bangalore)

I’m the editor for, a website that provides e-books to expats living in cities all over the world.

I am currently looking for an expat living in Bangalore to update our current edition. Here is the official posting:

“We are looking for an expatriate currently living in Bangalore to update / complete our current edition of a guide about Bangalore for expatriates.

You need to be a NATIVE English speaker and have some writing experience. You also need to have a hi-speed internet access as the guide needs to be updated directly online. Finally, the work cannot be outsourced and it must be original, there must be no cutting/pasting from other sources. We do routine plagiarism checks.

We require the signature of a copyright agreement. Once paid, the reports will belong to our company that will have full right to publish/edit it.

An access to the current online edition of the guide with the required updates will be granted to bidders, once their references are checked. We would like the guide to be re-launched in May and compensation is between $500-$ Protected content , depending on experience.”

You can take a look at our website ( Protected content ) to get an idea of who we are and what we do. Please email me at Protected content if you are interested or know of anyone who may be.

Thank you!