Filipino martial arts seminar in Bangalore
Seventh Chakra Arts for Self Preservation is proud to present a 2-day Seminar on Filipino Martial Arts in Bangalore.
For details pl see. Protected content
Satyaki Gupta is today the only Indian martial artist directly certified & authorized by GURU / TUHON Dan Inosanto to teach the South East Asian Combat Arts of Kali - Silat.
The seminar is the first of its kind in India, from someone who has directly trained in the different Arts from their sources & is certified under the highest authorities to teach them.
You will learn:
1. Empty hand close quarters combat in Kali-Silat.
2. Blunt and Edged weapons tactics and strategies for long, medium and close ranges:
a. Single Stick combative (solo baston)
b. Single knife/ sword* combatives (solo daga)
c. Stick/ Sword* and knife combatives (Espada y' Daga)
3. Energy, Sensitivity and Neurokinetic Drills (empty handed / with weapon)
1. Dates: 14th & 15th December,2013.
2. Venue: Connect Studio, 5th Floor, Sona Towers, 71 Millers Road ( Protected content )
3. Participation Fees: INR Protected content person.
5. Timings: 10 AM to 4 PM, with one hour break in between.
1. For registration pl. call Protected content Protected content . OR drop us a mail to Protected content with your details.
2. Participants would be provided with fighting sticks & training knives.
3. Certificate of Participation will be awarded.