Inside Sales & Demand Generation executive (Bangalore)
I have 2 openings for Demand Generation executives ( female) and 4 Openings for Inside Sales executives ( M/F).
The position is with a company offering HRMS cloud based application.
Inside Sales - Executive
Open Positions - 4
• Designation – Inside Sales Executive.
• Resource would work in the IT Sales department.
• Graduation Mandatory (Any Post Graduate or Graduate).
• Smart candidate to work in Day shift job
• Skills- Good communication written and spoken
• Experience in Software Product Sales
• Should have exposure having worked with Channel Partners on the field
• 5 workings days a week. With weekends off
• No cab facility will be provided
• Work Location - Bangalore
Demand Generation Executive:
Demand Generation executive is required for the DG team to call into North Indian markets and generate leads from the regions assigned to him/her.
• Develop pipeline through identification, targeting and soliciting phone meetings with customers and developing qualified leads through Cold calling and Emails.
• Clean up the database provided by the sales team.
• Data validation and creation from online sources like LinkedIn, Jigsaw and prospect websites as and when needed
• Lead prospecting to identify, contact and qualify potential customers.
• Meets or exceeds required targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Follow parameters to qualify a lead.
• Responds to telephone calls and emails from prospects.
• Ability to organize and plan work independently to complete assigned activities on a day to day basis.
• At least 1 year experience in research and Telemarketing or Demand Generation in one of the following areas: Software, SaaS, Internet or Product sales.
• Should be able to make minimum 50 calls in a day.
• Proven success in accessing new customers within India Market.
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com and Lead management solutions will be an advantage.
• Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently.
• Excellent communication skills in Hindi is MANDATORY.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Candidates with additional language skills also an advantage.
• Possess good grammar, spelling, and communication skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and professionalism with a high degree of integrity
• Participate fully in meetings, training sessions, individual professional development and skill building
• Should be a Graduate- preferably IT background or Accounting.
Mail your profile to Protected content