Inside Sales Executive (Bangalore)
To plan and carry out sales activities, so as to develop & acquire clients for Peopleworks product to defined market, in accordance with agreed business plans.
• Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections.
• To maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases.
• Lead generation and social networking with clients through social media networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc has to be done on daily basis
• Research on different tools to increase the sales or business opportunities.
• To create, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly metrics such as setting appointments, lead conversions and identifying new prospectsTrack competition movement
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in relevant forums such as NASSCOM, CII etc; maintaining personal networks
• Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
• Min. Protected content experience in sales & marketing field. (IT/ITES)
• Past experience in Partner Management preferred.
• Experience in Software Product Sales
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
• A team player with a positive attitude.
A high caliber graduate
more info: visit : Protected content