Join now

Job offer from bangalore (Bangalore)

Hello,

I’ve been called by an indian company that want to hire me for working in Bangalore (India), I have no idea about the salary expectations topic and how is living there.
At the first they offered me around 1.500€ a months for a first period of 5 months but I think is too low compared to mine here in Italy, I also know that life in India is so cheap but I won't to live as an Indian, I want to have the same standard of life I'm having in Europe and I will surely putting my savings here. In addition, I think it will be not a final destination for me and this low amount can influence my future experiences.
I'm trying to ask something about 35.000€ a year plus accomodations and plus variable income; they told me I will stay in their shared houses (one room) and I'm not the person that usually dislike adventures but I think that if you are hiring a professional figure from Europe is good to provide a private house and some other comforts, or not?
Probably they are providing a car with a driver for moving but I don't know anything about other commodities I can ask for.
On next week I'm going there for a couple of weeks, they invited me to come and see the company, take a look at the city and to their other plants in other cities; I will stay in Palm meadows, is it a good place?
I forgot to say that I'm a registered architect in Italy with experiences in Switzerland and UK and I really like to move around the world for improve my skills and making experiences around the world.ì, that's why I'm attracted to go to India.
Thank you

Bangalore Forum

Our Global Partners