Moving to Bangalore
Dear Expat Community
My family will most likely move to Bangalore in April/May Protected content . We will be a family of 4 (mom, dad, 2,5 year old and 1 year old).
I hope you can help me with some of my basic questions:
I will be working very close to the Rajajinagar Metro Station.
1) I am thinking of taking an appartment in the Brigade gateway complex, next to the orion mall. Is this a nice area? Any experience with the complex (good maintenance, good substance, etc..) are there any expats nearby?
2) I have noticed that a lot of expats are living in Palm Meadows, now from cost point of view would a budget of 2L/month be sufficient for an house there? How long would be the drive from Palm meadows to Rajajinagar Metro Station, Google says 1,5 h, is that realistic? I would need a referance for the rush hour...
3) How about airpollution? In Palm meadows and in the city center??
4) What is the best Hospital in Town? Any experiences with Saint Theresa's?
5) Where, in what forum can I find good household help? I need a nanny/cleaning lady for approx. 3 times per week, I do not want a live in. She would need to speak understandable english.
6) Does anybody know if there is a German speaking Kindergarden?