Join now

New years at Taj(ICE) come stay with us! (Bangalore)

Its gonna be a long night and longer than most parties will be on in this city! So come on and call me for booking. And be informed we have early bird discounts too!
Details:
We have a stunning visual treat for you in FHM model, DJ and producer – Emily Scott : A worldwide celebrity with her appearances on 'Dancing With The Stars', 'I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here' and a Robbie Williams video along with OUR very own celebrities – Dj Vanshi and Dj Raghu :-)
We promised you'd be pampered, and so you shall be, with the best musical acts and a luxurious Buffet, Music till way past Mid Night ( officially ), TWO crazy dance areas , Unlimited Energy, an Open bar , Poolside, Top shelf alcohol, and so much more

Pricing :
Package 1 – Ice Bar :

Couple – 6,999 INR
Stag – 3,999 INR

This Price is inclusive of Premium brands of Alcohol – Through the night and your wide spread Dinner buffet.

Package 2 – With Stay

Couple – 11,999 INR

This Price is inclusive of One Night Stay at The Vivanta by Taj, MG Road with a check in at 12:00 pm and a late check out option , Lunch , Dinner and Breakfast, Entry at Ice with Premium brands of Alcohol through the Night and Your Dinner Buffet Spread !!

We look forward to having you there!

Cheers,
Nikhil samson
Protected content

Bangalore Forum

Our Global Partners