Seeking Producer Support Team Manager (Bangalore)
Producer Support Team Manager
About the Company:
Livestream ( Protected content and new.livestream.com) is the leading provider for real time event coverage. Our tools make it simple for anyone to broadcast live to the web, and Livestream.com is the destination for the top live content from around the world.
Event organizers, content owners, celebrities and artists around the world use Livestream's social broadcasting tools to engage and grow their audiences on the web, mobile devices, and connected TVs. The result has been more than one billion video minutes streamed each month to the growing community of 20 million monthly viewers (50,000 of whom will be watching right this instant).
Live content can be found from our many content partners. A small selection of our partners include Facebook, The New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, NASA, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures, Universal Music The Foo Fighters, Maroon 5, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Diesel and 100s of concert venues. Livestream offers a unique commitment to protecting the rights of its producers through a 'Zero Tolerance on Piracy' policy.
Livestream operates with over Protected content staff members in 3 offices - in New York, Los Angeles, Ukraine and Bangalore (in addition to a globally-available production team). The service is available for free (advertising-supported) or as a feature-rich, monetizable, premium subscription for business.
About the Position
Livestream’s Premium Support team is the primary point of contact for users looking for support with the Livestream platform. There are currently three Protected content operational support teams – New York, Los Angeles and Bangalore, India.
As the Producer Support Manager, you will be responsible for quickly resolving production and internet broadcasting related issues users may be experiencing. You will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customers while working with them to define the issue, resolve it, or lead a cross-functional team to resolve it.
You will be closely involved in all aspects of Livestream's products and services and be the point person to our customer relationships. You will work closely with the rest of the support teams and development teams to share knowledge, deliver the best possible service for our customers, and improve Livestream by developing ideas based on customer feedback.
Along with interacting daily with our user's, you will also be the lead for the Production Support team and provide a structured environment as well as be able to manage the personalities of the team. You will keep them up to date with any changes on the platform and be responsible for being the lead regarding information about the platform. We also currently have a Production Team in house, it will be your responsibility to keep them up to date with any changes in the platform as well as be their go-to when they have questions regarding tech issues or questions they have.
We are looking for:
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication. Must be able to clearly communicate with customers verbally in English via telephone and written via email to ensure that you understand the issue and they understand the resolution.
• Experience in video production a plus.
• Very good technical skills and understanding.
• Ability to bring structure and be point for our Production/Production Support Team
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to handle multiple issues and tasks at once.
• Creativity and ability to "think out-of-the-box".
• Possible work experience in the US or UK.
• Education: At Least Bachelor's Degree and preferred MBA
• Overall Experience: Protected content in a Support/Management position
• Experience corresponding with users from the US, UK or Australia.
• Excellent English written and conversational skills.
• Ability to work on weekends.
Start Date: Immediate