Join now

Welcome to rent my luxurious villament at Hebbal (Bangalore)

I am BK Thammanna, I own a quality residential building at Hebbal area, close to Manyata tec park and International Airport road. It is independently on 3rd floor consisting 3 bedrooms with attached US type washrooms, 1 Maid room, 1 comon washroom, 1 kitchen, spacious dining area, living room attached with spacious balcony. 2 additional balconies, 1 utility area. All the rooms has good quality fans, light fittings, wardrobes, dressing mirrors, chimney, exaust fans, quality Jaguar fittings in bathrooms and kitchen. I made it eco friendly by providing Protected content solar hot water tank and most of the electric bulbs of LED ones to conserve the energy and go green.

I am willing furnish it further based on the tenant requirement.

We have Protected content of water stock at any given time in two storage tanks, source is from city corporation and backed up with a tube well of our own.

Elevator is of Eco friendly energy saving stainless stell with grannite flooring comfortable to carry 6 people. Go to the terrace to enjoy cool breez and to see Protected content view of Bengaluru city.

2 sheltered car parking, to know more about it please call me at Protected content .

Thank you for your time.

Bangalore Forum