Join now

1 bedroom/1bathroom fully furnished apt /25000 THB (Bangkok)

Protected content

I'm currently renting a 1 bedroom/1bathroom/kitchen/living-dining room/balcony apartment right in front of BTS Krung Thon Buri station, in Villa Sathorn. It is located on the 29th floor and it has a great view of the West Side of Bangkok from the living room, the bedroom and even the shower.

It is fully furnished, with one flat screen TV, it has wifi, a washing machine, coffee machine, sandwich maker, rice cooker, dishes, kitchen utensils, etc, etc.

My current lease expires on March 7, Protected content , but I'd like to move out of it ASAP from the 1st of October on, in order to do some traveling throughout the region (and avoid paying a rent I won't be needing to pay).

I'm willing to either transfer the lease to you, to carry through until March 7, Protected content you can agree with the landlord to extend your contract (landlord has approved of this idea), or sublease the apt for a time (though I strongly would prefer the first option).

Rent is 25,000, and a two month deposit (i.e. 50,000).

Literally steps away from the station, near cultural sights on the Thon Buri (old Bangkok) region, 10 mins BTS ride to Siam Central and nice chill location near the river with shops and places to eat nearby.

Enquire for more info

Bangkok Forum