Join now

3 day amazing photo course in BKK-pls join me :-) (Bangkok)

Views

Hi,

I will be in BKK for 1 month as of March 3rd and I would love to attend a photo course and walk around BKK with a renouned photographer (Jonathan Taylor) to take stunning pics of BKK.

Now, as he offers discounts for groups Im trying to find a few ppl who join my passion for photography and are interested in this 3 day course. The price is 800$ for the 1st student and only Protected content each additional place booked. so if we find a few ppl costs will only be around 500$ each which is great considering the fact that we have an excellent talented photographer spending 3 days with us. He already worked for the "Times" and other prestigious magazines etc...Have a look at his website: Protected content

Im just going to buy a more professional camera now and would be delighted to meet other beginners or more intermediate photographers while in BKK (even if you don't want to attend the course) :-)

There is also a 1 day course which is considerably cheaper and in case ppl prefer tthat option I would also be ok with it :-)

I'm a 30 year old German girl living in Azerbaijan. Drop me an email on Protected content if you are interested.
Thanks a lot,
Lais

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners