Join now

3 hour part time job - Need expats with Free time (Bangkok)

Dear Friends,

I will pay you Protected content CASH for Protected content of your time to help me test my mobile app in Bangkok. This is not huge money, but it should be enough to buy you and a special friend a peppina pizza and beer and get you off of facebook for a while.

Its really not that hard to earn it. You just need to have an android phone, a few hours of free time this month, and be reasonably intelligent enough to use my startup app and tell me if you find any bugs.

I'm developing a mobile app for Expats and Travellers in Bangkok to connect and get help from locals in real time. I developed the app based on my experience that travel and living abroad is best if a local can help you.

Protected content

The app is just developed and in Beta testing. I need about 5 testers with android phones to give feedback on the user experience and to find any bugs this month in July.

This is good for anyone who is new to Bangkok with a lot of free time and likes exploring the city. It will be about 3 hours of work, should be reasonably easy, and give you some pocket money Protected content per testing session paid to your paypal account or in person).

Please write to: Protected content , contact me on internations, or mention your interest here in this thread.

Here is a formal description of the app:

PocketLocal is an Uber-like marketplace where tourists can connect with locals in bangkok to receive on-demand concierge assistance and tap into local knowledge to make their visit to a foreign destination easier and more enjoyable.

Travellers will connect to real locals in seconds on their mobile phone and communicate with each other using mobile messenger tools that include chat, free phone calls, video, and photo sharing.

Thanks for reading and check us out in the future for more easy part time gigs!

Bangkok Forum