Join now

Amazing and CHEAP 1 ,2, & 3 bed condos 4 RENT BTS (Bangkok)

Hi Everyone ,

My name is Alan , I am Thai,Chinese, and American born and raised in California but permenently living in Thailand. I am a Real Estate Agent here in Bangkok and can help find you a great modern place to live that is convienent and affordable or luxurious and upscale depending on your budget requirements and location preference . Please feel free to give me a call and lets us help find you something that is suitable to your needs and wants. I am bilingual in Fluent native English and Thai and novice in Spanish. I currently have many great places directly from property owners that I have and will continue to negotiate with on your behalf. Unlike many other agents in Bangkok we try to save you money by working with owners and advising them about the current market prices and over influx of units while alot of other agents and companies try to add on extra amounts just for a bit of extra money each month . We do exact the opposite as we prefere future business as most of the current clients are from referrals.

Please add me on the free phone app ''line'' .
Line i.d is - ''Monstarbkk''

or give me a call '' Protected content (Thai and English)
or email : '' Protected content

Bangkok Forum