Join now

Associate people in business (Bangkok)

Dear All,

I would like to connect everyone who are interested in business and you can have a opportunity to be an official agency in your country many countries in the world.

There are kinds of products that I would like to introduce as below:

1). LED LIGHTING: Protected content
Aurio Lighting, Inc. Designed for the architectural lighting industry, Aurio Lighting, Inc’s innovative line of energy efficient lighting products are ideal for use in Commercial, Hospitality, Institutional and Residential applications. Aurio Lighting, Inc. is a subsidiary of a world-class lighting manufacturer in China – LEDUP Enterprises, Inc. LEDUP Enterprises, Inc. is currently the largest manufacturer of seasonal lighting in China. LEDUP is currently ranked Top 5 manufacturer worldwide.

Incorporated in Protected content , Aurio Lighting, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. With combine resources of Aurio Lighting, Inc. and LEDUP we have over one million square feet of manufacturing in Anhui, China. Aurio Lighting, Inc. and LedUp are proud to employ over two thousand men and woman worldwide.

In Protected content , a patent was issued to LedUp by the United States Patent & Trademark Office for the company innovated and developed “Stay-lit Circuit”. “Stay-lit Circuit” is fully adapted by GE® and became the exclusive LED light set maker for GE®. Aurio Lighting, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellent energy-efficient and reliable LED lighting products to our business partners. Aurio Lighting, Inc. distributes our products through a network of independent representatives and resellers.

2) GREE AIR-CONDITIONER:
Please see introduction with this website to know more information.
Protected content

3) Coffee:
Now a world class coffee producing country, Vietnam provides the perfect opportunity for Sunwah to present the best of Vietnam’s coffee products to the vast consumer market worldwide, including roasted coffees and soluble coffee mixes. All countries need coffee and our factory in Ho Chi Minh City upholds the mission to stay ahead of the world’s latest development in coffee consumables and technology to meet the insatiable demand of coffee lovers all over the world. the factory is HACCP audited and observes high standards of beverage product manufacturing. Sunwah coffees are now sold to North America, Australia, Mainland China and the South east Asian countries.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you interest in one of above products and to be an official agency in your country. I hope we will be a good partners from now on.

Ms. Trang Protected content

Bangkok Forum