Join now

BKK city life: respondents for my study (Bangkok)

My name is Christine Wester and I am a Master student at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I am currently doing my master thesis on relationships in Bangkok. I am studying how different influences, among others work-life-balance, globalisation and media, might shape and alter expectations and behavior of Thai citizens in Bangkok. I am currently recruiting participants. My target group are young (aged 17 to Protected content citizens. This study will hopefully lead to a better understanding of contemporary Thai culture.
I would like to invite volunteers to take part in a short (or longer) interview, in which I will ask you about your work life, hobbies, plans and expectations for the future. Furthermore, anecdotes and experiences about dating are highly interesting for me. What you would like to share with me is up to you.
I would be very grateful for any help. If you would like to meet me or have further questions, please contact me via email: Protected content or via line ID: christine-bkk.

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners