Chemonics seeks a DCOP (Bangkok)
Chemonics International seeks a Deputy Chief of Party for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project in the Lower Mekong region to strengthen the skills of workers in science, technology, engineering, math, accounting, and tourism (STEM+AT).
The DCOP will reside in Bangkok and will be responsible for managing performance of teams in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum five years of contract management experience with a central focus on activity, design, development, and implementation; establishing systems; and financial management.
• Experience in managing M&E plans, progress reports, communications, trainings, and events.
• Experience working with the private sector in a development context.
• Experience in ASEAN member countries and proven ability to manage teams with different cultural backgrounds.
• Technical knowledge in STEM+AT training desirable.
• Strong written and oral communications skills in English.
Please send an updated CV to Protected content , noting the job title in the email subject line. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Finalists will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.