Join now

Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer (non-degreed) (Bangkok)

Greetings,

My name is Mitchell Lizar. I am a recently relocated American citizen who fell in love with the Thai culture and people several years ago.

I have over 30 years of mechanical, electrical, composites and plastics design and drafting experience. I am an expert in AutoCAD and SolidWorks with experience in CATIA and ComputerVision software. I have management experience (more than a dozen engineers

I am currently under-employed as a software consultant for a Bangkok based Quality Assurance company. I am looking for a company which can utilize my skills and offer me an opportunity to feel that I am making an important contribution to their products or services.

My Thai language skills are minimal - but I am studying hard and improving my vocabulary each day. I hope that I have given an adequate reflection of my english (American) language skills through this posting.

If you have recommendations, advice or perhaps a reference to an appropriate place of employment I would sincerely appreciate a response either in a follow-up posting to this thread or a personal email to Protected content .

Best regards,
Mitch Lizar

Bangkok Forum