Join now

Festival du Féminin Bangkok 2017 24-25 March

Hi all! I'm going to this Festival, would anyone like to join me (women only), it takes place at VIE hotel, this Friday and Saturday, where 25 speakers from around the world will be leading workshops and panel discussions on what it means to be a woman today in Thailand.
Here is the link to the festival on facebook, and the contact details below.
Share widely, and give me a call if you would like someone to go with
Jessica Protected content
Thanks!

Protected content

We welcome you with heartfelt joy to Festival du Féminin Bangkok Protected content : a DELECTABLE CONVIVIAL AND SPARKLING line up!

There are 20 workshops to choose from. Some are more dynamic in nature, brought to life with chants, raising us up through movement, a chance to release and let go, (Primitive Expression PE) and guiding us into trance (5 rhythm dance). Yet others are a softer and more subtle femininity in motion (Wutao and Qi Qong for women).

Other workshops are more reflective, we will delve into exploring our psyche, our emotions, our weak points, discomfort and what we have trouble expressing. We will seek healing through rituals and forgiveness circles, family constellations, shamanic connections, and Tibetan bowl singing.

Lastly, there will be workshops to honour the virtues of self-expression -- and we will dare to express ourselves -- through words, through speech, through creativity.

We are invited to experience the Festival, to pick and choose depending on our own unique inner sensibility and rhythm.

When:
March Protected content , Protected content
Where: at LA VIE Bangkok Hotel, MGallery by Sofitel, Rachathewi BTS.
Program: Protected content

Book your spot now, as tickets are are available THB6, Protected content pass
THB 3,000 for 1-day pass

Buddy Ticket -- bring a friend and get a discount!
THB10,600 for two people for two day pass (instead of 12,000)
THB 5,600 for two people for one day pass (instead of THB 6,000)
Email to register here: Protected content
Thank you for spreading the word and please share widely.

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners