Join now

German Bundesliga on Thai TV (Bangkok)

Hi everybody interested in watching Bundesliga.
Unfortunately GMM has hijacked the Bundesliga rights from this season onwards ...... and now everything is in a mess. Although I have bought the GMM-Z-Box and could watch some live Bundesliga matches already, the company's information policy and management is a total desaster.
Until last season all programs were clearly and reliably scheduled by True Visions.
But now with GMM Grammy most information is only in Thai, even on the "hotline" people don't speak English. Even when my Thai wife calls for me the information is unsatisfactory. They advertise Bundesliga live transmissions on channels that don't even exist ("future channels" like "Sport one", "Football extra", etc).
So far some Bundesliga matches were shown live on "GMM Z-Sport" Protected content . As from today this channel is not seen anymore on their weird program schedule. Instead there is another possibly not existing channel "GMM Sport extra" where they advertise some live Bundesliga for this weekend. But who knows if they have just randomly changed the Channel's name from "GMM Z-Sport" to "GMM Sport extra" ..... and it is still the existing channel Protected content ?????
Does somebody have better information?
I'm a Bundesliga Fan (especially interested in 1.FC Nürnberg) and don't want to miss the interesting matches even when they take place in the middle of the night here in Thai time.
Erich

Erich Hajek, Chiang Mai

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners