GM (Thailand) job opening - please read carefully (Bangkok)
IF YOU THINK YOU QUALIFY, please contact me directly (attach your resume). Thank you.
A healthcare leader of globally-mobile employees and individuals worldwide is looking for a General Manager for its subsidiary in Thailand, in its Bangkok office.
The GM is responsible for hiring, supervising and administering benefits for, all other staff in Thailand, as well as providing leadership to assist staff in functioning as a team (7 persons).
S/he provides leadership in maintaining a productive, cost effective, safe and legally compliant workplace. S/ he is responsible for the achievement of the objectives of the subsidiary.
The GM reports to the CEO based in Dubai.
MEMBERS’ SERVICES MANAGEMENT
- Hire, supervise, evaluate and if necessary dismiss staff members as specified in the Employment Law.
- Oversee and control the administration of staff benefits.
- Payroll, monthly payroll calculation, overtime calculation, extra days (working Holiday).
- Contract; decide on Salary according to the Annual Budget Plan.
- Deal with Insurance (health and disability) for each employee.
- Manage the Daily Timing of each employee, recording all data of the Time and Attendance Machine.
- Ensure that all staff members receive appropriate training to perform their jobs effectively.
- Oversee workplace operations, including holding staff meetings and retreats, and working with staff to maintain and improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Revise staff job descriptions when necessary to increase efficiency and achievement of the organization’s goals, with input staff and other appropriate resources.
- Administer the affairs of the corporation in accordance with the organizational policies.
- Ensure the maintenance of official records, by laws and standing rules according to Thai applicable regulations.
- Report to the Executive Director on workplace operations, finance, planning, and other matters as necessary.
- Follow up of all Local Market contracts
- Conception of all documents related to New Clients
b. Draft of Schedule of Benefits (if needed)
- Implementation of the new Markets when relevant and pre-approved by N+1
a. Liaise with Insurers on all matters: clients, TPA, commerce, finances and network.
-Visiting the Local market client on request (of the potential client)
a. Analyze the client needs, negotiate until the signature of the contract.
- Control and follow up the External Accountancy Company.
- Manage all spending of the Company according to Annual Budget Plan.
- Control and manage all Company’s Asset.
- Liaise with the Accounting Company and Bank.
Graduation from high school / Bachelor Degree
Experience in Health Insurance with management of a team since 3/5 years
Previous professional experience in ASEAN countries for over 4 years, ideally in Thailand
European national fluent in English; a good command of Thai is a plus
Skills and abilities required:
- Local permanent contract
- Salary according to profile