Join now

Goal-oriented QM (Food) looking for a job in BKK (Bangkok)

Dear All,

I'm planning to move to Bangkok on permanent basis and I'm looking for a job in the areas of Food Safety, Food Legislation and Compliance or any similar position for which you may consider me suitable.

I am currently working as Technical Manager (which in England it means the head of department for quality control, auditing and NPD), leading and manage a team of skilled people to achieve food safety, legality and the highest possible quality of products, based on BRC issue 6, ISO Protected content ISO Protected content .

Over the past few years I have been lucky enough to work with a broad range of products and processes within the food manufacturing sector covering: fruit, salads, ready meals, dips, bakery and cereals, acquiring a broad range of skills. More recently I have developed my skills in terms of leadership, recruiting and managing people, manage customers’ technical standard requirements and deliver excellent customer service, in one of the leading companies in the category of mueslis, superfoods and granolas.

I am an efficient and flexible person and I feel that with my keenness and willingness to learn and acquire new skills every day as well as my capacity to adapt to a new work system, I could rapidly become a useful asset to your company.

I would be most grateful if you could give me the opportunity to discuss my prospects of employment. You can contact me anytime by email or mobile phone and I am available for an interview.

I look forward to hearing favourably from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully

Mike Smith