Helpdesk Coordinator, English native speaker (Bangkok)
The role of Help Desk Coordinator means you get to support Australia from the heart of Bangkok for an International company. Your day will be focused on servicing a large real estate market in Australia. This means using your exceptional customer service and problem solving skills, to communicate via phone, e-mail and live chat answering a wide range of questions about our products & services. You will be the first point of contact of our clients and you will show true professionalism and live the Help Desk team values.
• Native English Speaker; Citizens of Australia and New Zealand is preferable
• BA or equivalent education/professional experience
• At least 2 years’ previous experience in a customer service environment with a demonstrated passion for the customer experience
• Experience in Zendesk or similar helpdesk ticketing tool highly preferred
• Intermediate or advanced computer skills
• Excellent customer contact skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise, organise and work well under pressure
• Ability to communicate effectively to resolve customer problems, quickly and efficiently
• Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining an unwavering commitment to customer service
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Strong desire to have fun at work
This position is located at our head office in Bangkok, Thailand.
To support Australia, we need to be Australia, which means working from 5.30am-2.30pm Thai Local Time, Monday-Friday
To apply for this position, please click on ”I am interested” and enclose your CV and personal letter.
We will invite candidates for skype interview on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to send your application today!
Applie here: Protected content