I will be moving to Bangkok in July. I need to rent a place to stay. I am prepared to pay between Protected content baht a month. can I get some suggestions about areas to live in? Should I rent a house or an apartment? I am looking for the following:
- a quiet area
-western kitchen with dishwasher, oven, etc.
-clothes washer and dryer
- three bedrooms and at least two bathrooms
- air conditioned
- location not too important; don't need to be downtown or close to bars, etc.
- at least Protected content
- penthouse preferred or house with garden
- separate shower stall and bath in two of the bathrooms
any recommendations on agencies to use to find a place?
Thanks to all