Join now

IT professional looking for work in Thailand (Bangkok)

Hi my name is Bryan Spackman. I am currently residing in Bangkok and actively seeking employment within the IT industry.

I have had experience within NZ Defence Force as a customer support person, pc technician as well as experience with system administration and network diagnosis.
I'm the kind of person who strives to learn more about IT all the time; I have developed my own utilities, using VB.NET, to simplify system administration task including identifying who is logged on to any remote workstation/server on the network. I used the utility that I developed to audit over Protected content including Protected content throughout the country to determine what hardware they had, what the hardware's utilisation figures were as well as identifying what programs were installed. I have had experience in managing small IT projects such as workstation replacement program, which included an analysis of current workstation spec's and migrations of users' data. My server experience is varied, from setting up domain servers, administering user accounts, including exchange tasks through to migrating a print services from a failing print server to a new server. For the print server migration I utilised my VB scripting skills to automatically redirect Protected content printer settings as well as identifying and establishing their choice of default printer automatically. This saved a lot of time and hassle for the end users' as it was a transparent process from the users' point of view. Basically I am a creative problem solver, and what's more, I really enjoy my work.

If you know of anyone who is looking for an IT support professional; then please feel free to contact me.

Protected content

Warmest regards

Bryan Spackman

Bangkok Forum