Job Advertisment:- Logistics Manager (Bangkok)
To all relevant candidates
London Sales Is looking for
Job Title : Logistics / Customer Service Manager Department : Logistics
Reporting To : Operational Director Location : Bangkok
Date : 29/10/12
- To manage purchasing activities including negotiation of price and T&C with vendors
- To manage minimum inventory levels.
- To monitor inventory in transit and co-work with forwarder and supplier to ensure stocks are delivered in time.
- Arrange goods receipts and perform quality inspect in warehouse and take action if required
- All entry of stock movements in the system and maintain stock accuracy
2. Inventory Control
- To maintain inventory master in system
- To manage physical inventory in warehouse in each location and ensure they are readily accessible to support day to day operation
- In charge of physical inventory counts and cycle counts and adjustments when required
- Monitor inventory scrap and excess inventory
- Set up and build customer relationship, review performance and also check incentive programmers are met.
- To process customer orders and dispatch of inventory out of warehouse
- To arrange shipments and attend if there’s any inquiry about shipments.
- To ensure an invoice’s done correctly.
4. Customer Service
- Handle customer complain and process according to company policy
- Monitor customer feedback
- Implements and develops of purchasing and inventory control procedures for continuous improvement
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and provide reports to CEO when required
- Any ad-hoc duties when required.