Job Offer: PR AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (Bangkok)
PR AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
compensation: 40, Protected content Baht
employment type: full-time
We are looking for a driven PR and Social Media Manager to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users as well as be an asset to the sales team by helping create content for campaigns that are specifically targeted to the locations that the sales team are approaching.
PR and Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
• Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Analyse social media engagement metrics, such as new user growth, fan likes, comments and shares, and report these numbers with recommendations to improve the engagement of each social platform. (Monthly Reports)
• Research and Identify industry trends which include a study over direct and indirect competitors
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent training and/or experience.
1. Fundamental understanding of the web, user- generated content tools and social media.
2. High level of proficiency creating content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
3. High attention to detail; excellent grammar and communication skills.
4. Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills are necessary.
5. Excellence in the English language both speaking and written.