Job opportunity: Sales Manager - Industry Division (Bangkok)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon qualification and experience
Terms of Employment: Contract
- Deliver outstanding sales growth by increasing business with existing customers and developing / fostering new ones and ensure that profit levels are met.
- Key account management: proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all key accounts on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends and identify products and pricing that meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Maximize client satisfaction through the provision of an outstanding service and work with engineers on technical customer support and field service.
- Set budgets and division targets and monitor the division's performance along with forecasting trends and potential market opportunities.
- Organize and conduct weekly visits on customers’ site with Sales force.
- Lead, motivate, train and grow a team comprises 5 Sales Engineers, 2 Sales Coordinators, 1 Technical Support and 1 Store Keeper based in Lumpini and Rayong offices.
- Nationality: Any.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in engineering; MBA would be preferable.
- Experience: Protected content direct experience in a leadership role in a company distributing industrial equipment.
- Stable and successful career track record gained in sizeable trading business enterprises marketing to industry.
- Strong relationship building skills and a strong network within the industries we serve.
- A proven ability in recruiting, training, coaching and leading a team of sales engineers.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Fluent in French is an asset
Interested applicants with relevant qualifications are invited to send their Current CV annotated with prior/ current employer contacts, along with any trade related certificates and other relevant credentials directly by email.