Join now

Just wanted to introduce myself (Bangkok)

Hi, My name is TJ. I've lived in Bangkok since Protected content . I came here back in Protected content I secretly married my Thai sweet heart out of college but it took me 9 years of struggling to get accepted before I could come back. I'm a retired writer now. I just got my first book "Thai Lies" published on Amazon last week. Before that I was a gemstone dealer in Bangkok. My Thai wife runs a jewelry manufacturing company here now and leaves me alone to go diving down south when I'm not swearing at her to leave me alone in front of the computer. Now that my book is finished and I can finally come out of my cubbyhole I'd like to see who is around these days. I have two kids Estee and Kevin. She's working for her mom. He got married a couple of years ago and has been going to school in the states. I think he's done this August. Well, that's me. I hope I can get to know some of you from here and get out of the house and away from these dogs. The only time I seem to be able to do that is when I walk down to Silom every day on a 2 hour walk. Hope you all had a good holiday even
though mashed potatoes and turkey weren't on the menu. I'll check back in a day or so...

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners