Looking for a Receptionist for our Sathorn office (Bangkok)
I am searching for a professional, hands-on Receptionist cum Admin.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Thai nationality, Female
* Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
* Fresh graduates welcome, at least 1 year combined internship, placement or prior work experience preferable
* Good command of English language
* Good knowledge of common IT software packages
* Excellent interpersonal skills & service-minded
* Professional, tactful and presentable
* Eager to learn on the job and willingness to broaden responsibilities
Scope of Work and Responsibilities:
* Greet and welcome visitors and VIP guests
* Serving refreshments and hot & cold beverages
* Receiving and screening incoming phone calls/managing the operator terminal
* Prepare meeting rooms
* Handle all other reception duties and assisting the Office Manager, Associates and Management in administrative tasks
* Office administrative support tasks include handling couriers, deliveries & dispatches, franking, recording receiving and sorting mail
* Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the reception, meetings and common areas at all times
* All other administrative duties as assigned, under the supervision of the Office Manager and Management
* Office Open: Monday to Friday
* Location: Asia Centre tower, South Sathorn Road, walking distance to BTS and BRT (Chong Nonsi).
A full-time, permanent role ready for immediate hire, based out of our Sathorn Road office, working in a newly formed company that develops and invests in small to medium scale renewable energy projects in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.
Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer an opportunity to shine and develop your career & skill sets with on-the-job learning in a close-knit team, a dynamic and challenging environment with an international core of team members as its backbone.
Interested? Qualified candidates please submit your application attached with your CV along with recent photo by email Protected content . Recommendations and leads welcome too- please PM me!