Join now

Looking for a recommended housekeeper (Bangkok)

Looking to hire a Full-time Nanny/Housekeeper/Cook – If you are moving and interested in finding a nice home for your househelp please be in touch. I would like to identify an experienced housekeeper (live-in or live-out arrangement) that can be available for our son during after school hours and school holidays (as needed), keep the house clean, do laundry/ironing, and cook (preferably a range of great Thai food) when time permits. I suspect the hours would be 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. during the workweek and half day on Saturday (as required). Willing to negotiate salary based on prevailing wages and salary history. I will need someone in August full-time however for the right person we are willing to bridge the gap in salary that may be a result due to the timing of our arrival. I am setting up interviews so we can assess candidates (and the candidates can assess us! ) during the first week of April 2 – April 8 when my son and I will be in Bangkok on a pre-move visit. Please email me or text me at Protected content or Protected content recommendations. Thank you!

Bangkok Forum