Join now

*Looking for reliable&kind caregiver or assistant? (Bangkok)

Hello, :)

First,I'd like to introduce myself. I graduated BA. in Education,majoring in Counseling Psychology and Guidance. I completed the certificate of accomplishment program for Health Information Clerk I and EKG Technician from San Francisco with GPA 3.91. In addition, I love Alternative medicine. I believe in Mind Body and Spirit therapy. I have been learning many techniques for hands on healing work such as Chinese Medicine, Reiki, energy healing, Integrated Craniosacral Biodynamic therapy Ortho Bionomy,etc.

I have many experiences with the kids from my educational background,from my extra curriculum activities and from live in/live out nanny experiences in USA. I was a nanny live-in while I was studying in America. I took care of the wonderful 3 girls for a year. I lived there when she was 7 months, 3 and 5 years old. Then,I moved to San Francisco,I took care of a wonderful happy 4 months old baby for a year and I took care of 2 boys,2 and 4 years old. Also another 2 years old boy as a part-time nanny. Also,I was a caregiver for a lady with Rett Syndrome.

I like the Neo-Humanism and the Montessori method that let the children learning by doing and enjoy nature. I love the quote " Choose a job you love and you never have to work a day in your life ". I always do my best in any situations. I study hard,work hard,play hard,enjoy life as much as possible,never stop learning and I am happy for what I chose because at least I have tried my best. I love helping and taking care of people. I believe people have abilities to learn, grow or improve themselves. People told me that I am hard working, flexible, patient, friendly, very honest, easily smile/laugh, people person, kind and calm. I love kids, animals, traveling, laughing, meditation,mindfulness practicing, exercise, nature, reading, taking photo, surfing on the internet, camping, hiking, listening the music,learning new things, outdoor activities, etc.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualification with you at your convenient time. Please feel free to contact me for more information. I am happy to provide the reference if you need it. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you. :)