Join now

I'm looking to get involved in the expatriate community in Bangkok and I'm here with two friends and business associates (one Aussie and another Yank) who are also looking for a solid group of people. We have a fairly flexible schedule throughout the day and evening besides when we travel outside of Thailand (usually travelling a week per month).

We enjoy all kinds of sports, though particularly;
-football (American),
-golf (though not great, would shoot Protected content I got back into the swing of things, but I know the game as well as anyone from caddying as a kid),
-tennis (not great but in the bloodlines),
-skiing (obviously not in BKK)
- Hash House Harriers

...we're interested in trying other activities (even charity/volunteer opportunities) and we're always up for live music and a drink.

We have a great penthouse on Sukhumvit 39, a real man's pad...billiards, card table (ah... obviously not for gambling because that's illegal here in Thailand), foosball, bar, huge garden-patio with a 300degree view. The place is brilliant...but lacks people coming through since we're brand new to town-- and since we don't use our twitter accounts-- which apparently is a big thing in BKK (I couldn't be bothered updated everyone with my every movement; besides how cool is it that I ordered a chai from Starbucks this morning?).