Join now

LOOKING TO GET INVOLVED IN THE EXPAT COMMUNITY; BK (Bangkok)

I'm looking to get involved in the expatriate community in Bangkok and I'm here with two friends and business associates (one Aussie and another Yank) who are also looking for a solid group of people. We have a fairly flexible schedule throughout the day and evening besides when we travel outside of Thailand (usually travelling a week per month).

We enjoy all kinds of sports, though particularly;
-football (American),
-rugby,
-baseball,
-golf (though not great, would shoot Protected content I got back into the swing of things, but I know the game as well as anyone from caddying as a kid),
-cricket,
-tennis (not great but in the bloodlines),
-scuba-diving,
-skiing (obviously not in BKK)
- Hash House Harriers

...we're interested in trying other activities (even charity/volunteer opportunities) and we're always up for live music and a drink.

We have a great penthouse on Sukhumvit 39, a real man's pad...billiards, card table (ah... obviously not for gambling because that's illegal here in Thailand), foosball, bar, huge garden-patio with a 300degree view. The place is brilliant...but lacks people coming through since we're brand new to town-- and since we don't use our twitter accounts-- which apparently is a big thing in BKK (I couldn't be bothered updated everyone with my every movement; besides how cool is it that I ordered a chai from Starbucks this morning?).

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners