Join now

Making new FRIENDS for good connections! (Bangkok)

Good afternoon in Udomsuk. How are you doing ?
You can call me Nut. I'm very pleased to get to know a new social here!

I registered with this site because I think this is a great way to connect with expats in Bangkok. For now, I'm working as an Assistant Analyst for a Private Investment company about U.S. Stock market which I always use English as the main language in every single day and I'm an open person and easy to meet new people.

But as I'm so new here. I really too shy to just walk-in with know no-one in the event. It would be nice of you if you can give me some details about the upcoming events like InterNations Bangkok Official August Event @ CHOW Café & Bar, this one. I don't know who can go there and Am I qualify to join with you all ?

I'm Thai but I'm a cosmopolitan, I like to travel and meet new people from around the world. I hope we can be a friend.

I like to watch movies a lot at least once a week if I'm free after work as I moved to stay around Bangna then normally I go to MEGA BANGNA or PARADISE PARK or SEACON SQUARE but I like MEGA BANGNA most because it's the newest one and big and nice.

Then I also like to go to ART GALLERY, and if I have few days off I like to go to travel around like some island; Koh Chang, Koh Samed, Koh Lan or some waterfalls or mountains. it depends on time and chances.

Furthur than that, I also like NightLife at any place like a bar at Silom or some nice restaurant such as The HEAP, HOPS or some Sky bar,

and if you say about Night pub then so many places I love but my style is not that high luxury though and as I'm GAY then I like to go to my place in Silom or Fake club but I also go to Uni-sex pub as Route66, DEMO or at KaoSan Road; The club, or the Bar Next Door, that all so crazy

or also can just relax after work at some Night market such as J.J.Green, Night train Market Srinakarin or Ratchada. hehe, so far I think you probably know my tastes a lot. Then if you have some same taste please let me know. It always is nice to get good friends.

Have a really nice day and this August and later,

Nut Yossawat

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners