Need expat excutive for Bangkok and Phuket
Position title: Business Development Executive or Manager
Candidate : English speaking foreign expat, preferable young female age not over 32
with pleasant personality, and self motivated
Work Permit : Will be provided
Area : 1 for Phuket and 1 for Bangkok Metro
Education : University Degree in Business/Marketing
Work Experience : Drink or Hospitality Industry
Skills : Strong Presentation, Communication, and People skills, Passion in
Working days : Mon – Sat, 8.30am – 5.30pm and willingness to work odd hours when needed
Report to : Senior Sales Manager – HORECA Channel
Based Salary : Protected content Baht per month less applicable tax.
Commission scheme: Will be provided
Housing allowance : Negotiable in Phuket (not more than 8,000 Baht per month)
Transport : Monthly Transport Allowance
Cellphone expense : Actual but not over 1,000 Baht per month
Entertainment : Actual business related, not exceeding 5,000 Baht per month.
Laptop Computer : provided
Medical expenses : Group major medical contract with Thai Samsung Insurance
Life insurance : Group term life insurance contract with Thai Samsung Insurance
Quarterly Incentive : When achieving agreed KPI targets
• Develop HORECA business with the company’s wines, champagne & spirits, and water.
• Increase distribution and consumption of our the company’s products.
• Listing company’s products into key customers in assigned area and obtains wine and champagne pouring agreement.
• Open new valued HORECA accounts.
• Activation of brand events & promotion together with Marketing.
• Communicate brand strategies and articulate programming initiatives (PR, event, promotion) to ensure alignment in on-premise channel (key 5-star hotel and international fine dining properties).
• Ensure effective communication and improve Ambrose business with key customers.
• Ensure brand volume, value growth & profitability.
• Assess opportunity to improve regional business unit in responsible areas
• Regional growth development & achievement by KPI
• Business contract signed
• Overall business performance & customer satisfaction.
• # of new HORECA listing and pouring contract achievement.
Interested applicant please contact: Khun Em – Protected content
Email: Protected content