New Year, New Start?? (Bangkok)
We are currently looking for professional expatriates who would like to join our company in Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
This is an opportunity for those who seek a career that is both challenging and rewarding.
We will be commencing our training course in December which will give you a better understanding of job role and company profile to ascertain whether this is the right career move for both you and the company.
Pending successful completion of training course you will then join office of your preferred location at the beginning of January Protected content
This is a fantastic career opportunity with a company who has exclusive strategic alliances with the world’s leading financial institutions such as JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, RBS, Morgan Stanley & Goldman Sachs.
The job role itself:
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our client’s needs. An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Impressive uncapped and tax efficient earnings
• Defined career path
• On-going support and training
• Global opportunities
Please send your resume to Protected content