Restaurant Host-Hostess/Manager (Bangkok)
Have you got some restaurant management experience, and you are looking for a job in Bangkok now?
A pleasant Restaurant Manager is required by one of our InterNations members. You'd get a small share of the profits, and meet some very nice people. Duties include managing the Thai staff, reporting to the owners, and welcoming the Thai and international customers of this restaurant that serves international cuisine.
=> English speaker required, Thai language a definite plus.
=> Management experience
=> Restaurant experience
* Ability to talk to customers and make them feel welcome
* Service mind
* Good with details
* Highly organised, self-disciplined and autonomous
* Humble and hard working, honest and reliable
* Male or Female.
* Yr Exp. : Protected content .
* Thai Nationality preferred, but all nationalities welcome
* Age Protected content , but all ages very welcome
Job Location : Bangkok (Sukhumvit area).
Monthly Salary : Protected content – Protected content (depending on skills and experience)
Job Type: Full time
If interested, please send CV to me via InterNations mail.
(Click on my profile and write me a message)
This search is a special favour to a friend who has helped us on events, I am not a headhunter and do not plan on starting now.