Join now

Secondary and Higher Education (Bangkok)

Hi InterNation users!

My name is Jamie and I am currently working with Regents International College in Bangkok.

We have the ONLY center in Thailand offering BTEC and London School of Economics qualifications. (Both graduate programs from the UK, with options to go to university in over Protected content worldwide)

This has to be THE best qualification available to Thai and International students at this moment in time. Other University's offer only Thai Qualifications.

We offer numerous coures; BTEC level 3 Business Management, BTEC level 5 Business Management, Business/Social Science and Economic courses through one of the best universities WORLDWIDE (London's School of Economics) and English language courses.

There are so many opportunities for people of all levels of education to join us. The staff at regents are incredibly passionate and stop at nothing to ensure that their students are happy and enjoying their time. They provide great guidance and look to encourage students to find internships to build their resume, so upon completion of the course they are ready to find employment.

I can not stress enough how much I have enjoyed my last two years studying at this college, and would like to provide the opportunity for you to experience it for yourselves.

You are free to contact me at any time for more information at; Protected content or call me on Protected content .

Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners