Join now

Simplest & Fastest Growing Business Opportunities (Bangkok)

I am running my own business in Philippines and i am working with Smart Media Technologies company , smart media has been in the business since Protected content in the market.How many companies can you think of who have lasted for over 5 yrs in the technology industry or direct sales industry?The answer would less than 3%.Smart Media happens to be among less than 3% of those companies that made it so far and is growing stronger each day.Certified of the status in good standing .Easier said than done, the company enjoys an amazing reputation with no complaints against from the authorities because of which they got this certificate. Over Protected content is now working with Smart Media as a YOBSN owner i am planning to expand my business in Thailand this coming 3rd week of May i'll be there in Thailand also to visit my business partner. .Tahir Hussain the author of Unstoppable Millionaire also the owner of the Unstoppable Millionaire Academy is one of my business partner together with the founder of 60 degree millionaire Mr.Tracy Davision, I am looking at meeting new friends and exploring different cultures :) Right now I am in Philippines, Makati and will be here till 10th of May.

You can also connect with me on skype my id is my_afalla or we can communicate via email as well which is Protected content or you can check my website Protected content

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Cheers!
Myla

Bangkok Forum