Join now
Log in Join

VISAS (Bangkok)

Hi All,
Thinking about a move to Bangkok with family.
I work independently so do not have a reason to get sponsored or support from a corporation for visa. I have read that having $ Protected content in a Thai bank is a way to be granted an extended visa as I am thinking about signing a 1 year lease and staying for a while.

Please advise if anyone has heard or knows anything further about this.

Thank you,

Daniel Davis

Bangkok Forum