Visiting Thailand (Bangkok)
I am planning to visit Thailand together with my friend in the second half of February Protected content stay there for about Protected content .
Bankok, Ko Phangan, Ko Phi Phi, Phuket are places on our route (planned, not fixed).
i would be very helpful if you could give me advises about following inquires:
- Apart from listed places, what other places are you suggesting we should visit?
- In order to maximize our experience we would like to use all the time we have rationally. What a person just has to see in listed places (or some other place)?
- When we land there, which transport do you recommend?
- Can you give me few advises about accommodation? We are considering to book it in advance.
- We are interested in everything - from culture, to sports (snorkeling and Muay Thai in particular), to parties... Is there any interesting IN event going on there during that time?
- How safe is to travel to Bangkok right now because of the political situation?
- Can you also give me some advice/suggestion about something I did not mention?