WANTED : Event Organizer ! (Bangkok)
I have been working closely with AETS Consulting, a multinational group specialized in risk management, sustainable development and economic development in Thailand.
We organize several events that are supported by the European Union and I am looking for a candidate with relevant experience for the position of Event Organizer.
• Take the lead in organizing the event.
• Have the speech for opening the event.
• Coordinate and manage document including preparing written project proposals and other resources, planning the approach, and arranging and attending high-level meetings.
• Contact and meet with other organisations. Interact effectively and capably with both Thais and foreigners.
• Preparing event reports
• Meetings or conference calls, establishing assignments, and follow-up communications.
• Master’s degree in any field
• Minimum 10 years of relevant professional work experience
• European citizen
• Age between 30 – 55 years
• Positive attitude
• Outstanding interpersonal, networking, persuading and communication skills
**Able to communicate and understand in Thai language**
• Understand in Thai cultures
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Teamwork, tact and discretion
• Able to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends **Sometime in countryside**
Any help ?