1st Level Helpdesk with German+ French (Barcelona)
We are recruiting IT Helpdesk Support Specialists for our clients, a German multinational IT company, with offices in the city centre of Barcelona. This person will be responsible for providing technical customer service. Previous experience and High Level of German and French are required.
As a first level of IT Support Agent, you will be working in the International Service Desk and reporting to the Team Manager. This already established Service Desk provides B2B IT solutions services to end users of well-known multinational companies. The Service Desk is expanding and therefore offering exiting career opportunities. You will be part of an International team of 17 nationalities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
-Provide Excellent Customer Support
-Answering incoming customer calls and help clients with their IT technical issues
-Follow up and solving IT incidents
-Escalate incidents to Level 2 when unable to resolve the issue via ticketing tool
-Responding to incoming emails
-Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High Level of German and French
- Good Level of English
-At least 6 months of experience in customer service and in an IT related position (helpdesk, technical support etc.)
-High interest in IT environment
-Good understanding and problem solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
- Starting date, as soon as possible
- Contract: Protected content
- Full-time job Protected content
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours from 8.00 to 17:00)
- Competitive salary depending on experience and languages and salary increasing plan.
- Relocation package for non-residents of Barcelona
- Paid training provided
-International working environment and well connected workplace
- Numerous social benefits: Life Insurance, private healthcare, discounts on GYM and many more.
-The opportunity to be a part of a new huge project with many career opportunities