Join now

2 bed flat for rent off Ramblas. (Barcelona)

Hello!

I am renting my flat in Barcelona.it is a two bedroom (1 double room and 1 single) with loads of storage space. It is in a XIX building with granite facade but everything was rebuilt inside in Protected content . it is a 2nd floor (3rd real) with lift, video entry phone, air conditioning /heating by thermostat, 1 bathroom, washing machine room. It has a terrace at the flat and also the use of the communal roof top. Good water pressure.

It is in Carrer Santa Monica N2 (Edificio Zyland - Ramblas). Very close to transport, the marina, walking distance to the beach and Ferry Terminal.

It is all fully furnished and equipped, including; cutlery, pots and pans, sheets, duvets, towels etc. It has been recently redecorated and painted so it is clean and fresh.

I am looking for Protected content (two months deposit, 1 month in advance) that includes building charges and council tax. I am showing it next weekend Protected content December Protected content 14 December Protected content .

Please let me know if you'd like to see more pictures or need any further information.

Many thanks!

Celso

Barcelona Forum